The Waldlaufer Ken design is a comfortable men’s shoe made of soft natural deerskin leather with thick, removable orthopaedic insoles. Perfect for the foot that needs light, flexible soles, but with strength. With K-fitting, these are recommended for feet that are wide, with high arches. They are ideal for people with sensitive feet, who are diabetic, or for feet with bunions and other degenerations.
- Quality deerskin – soft leather uppers with leather lining
- Comfortable lace-up shoe for daily walking comfort.
- Removable leather insole, suitable for orthotics
- Suitable for loose insoles
- Flexible air cushion outsole
- Sole material: Rubber and anti-slip
- 2 cm heel height
- K (UK EE-EEE) Fitting