“FinnComfort” developed the prophylactic shoe together with physicians and orthopaedists. The focus is on the particularly soft and shock-absorbing footbed and the entire inner padding of the shoes. With closed shoes, the particularly soft toe cap, a completely padded forefoot, a padded soft tongue in the lacing area on the instep offer the special performance of a prophylactic shoe. The forefoot area offers a lot of volume for your sensitive foot. In addition, there are the high-quality “FinnComfort” standards such as the extra padding around the ankle and shaft as well as the elastic sole with strong shock absorption.
- Women Preventive Lace-up Shoes
- Sensitive feet and sensitive pressure points
- This shoe is very softly padded therefore optimally suitable for diabetics and rheumatics.
- The prophylaxis shoes with soft padding in the heel area
- The inner lining is made of soft calfskin lining
- In the ankle area, soft padding is incorporated
- The replaceable footbed, suitable for your own orthotic insoles
- 25 mm heel height
- Available in Black leather size 2.5 – 9 and Beige leather size 3 – 8 incl. half sizes.
Back-orders are available within 14 – 21 working days for delivery to your door OR to pick up from our shop.
There are no reviews yet.