Another classic style from Naot and a customer favourite! The Naot Kedma is a flat lace-up shoe, with contrasting leathers. This style has a heel cup for stability & support. Naot’s removable, anatomic cork & latex footbed is wrapped in microfiber & leather and moulds to the shape of the foot with wear. The Kedma features a 1.5″ polyurethane sole with a metal shank which is extremely lightweight, durable & abrasive to prevent slipping. The Kedma uses a hand-sewn construction making it strong and extremely flexible. Accommodates many orthotics.
- A flat lace-up shoe with contrasting leather
- Premium leather upper with a traditional lacing system for easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- This style has a heel cup for stability & support
- Medium width.
- Removable, anatomically correct natural latex and cork footbed wrapped in leather and contoured to adapt to the shape of your feet.
- Quality polyurethane outsole textured for an improved walking experience.
- Hand-sewn Stroble construction
- 1.5″ heel height